Followers

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

CAS at I♥PM Challenge

Its a
Clean and Simple
I have used a Dr Digi Stamp 'Saucer Head' coloured with promarkers.
DP from Bearlymine Designs printed in draft so I could get the grey colour
finishing off with PC  generated sentiments...simples!
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week

Dr Digi

Crafty Ribbons
 Cant wait to see all your wonderful creations please pop on over to
to see what my lovely talented teamies have made
I am entering this card into the following challenges


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love this image Ginny x

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Laney, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Jackie said...

Your CAS style card is so very cute & what a great image! LOVE your coloring...very nice work!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

Bridie Payne said...

Brilliant card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Fandhmum said...

Great card, thank you for joining in with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Laurian said...

What an adorable little spaceman!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Fliss said...

Gorgeous creation.
Thanks for joining in with my One For The Boys challenge at Make My Monday.
Fliss x