Followers

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Anything goes at ILPM

 It's ANYTHING GOES
I have used 'Steampunk Sally' from StitchyBear Stamps coloured with promarkers, DP from Bearlymine Designs new Mixed Media 2 collection, Die-cuts and tim holts distress inks finishing off with some gold mesh and a printed sentiment.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week

StitchyBear Stamps
10$ to spend in store

Marianne Dies


I do hope you will come and join in the fun this week and pop on over to see what my lovely teamies have made
I am adding this card into the following challenges
                                                                        
----------------------------------------------------------

While I'm here I wanted to tell you about another 2 fabulous paper collections from Bearlymine Designs
Krafty Wishes
 Simply Stripes
 arent they fabulous!!!! they will be available for purchase from 
Bearlymine Designs here
on Friday 28th March
go get 'em ladies!!!

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Fliss said...

A really fabulous background and great colouring on your image too.
Thanks for joining in with our Inky Antics challenge at That's Crafty and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Your submission is awesome!! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC